By maintaining the integrated management system, PSE voluntarily declares that it will reconcile the reliable and efficient operation of the power system with its development whilst respecting the natural environment and public interest. To achieve the above objectives, our organisation has committed itself to:
- preventing environmental pollution,
- continuously seeking to improve environmental protection through measures including the identification of hazards
- and risk management,
- monitoring the working environment for environmental safety,
- complying with the requirements of laws and other requirements applicable to the company,
- improving employees’ skills, empowering their roles and engaging them in activities promoting the environmental health,
- developing and upgrading the network infrastructure in such a manner as to ensure the preservation of landscape, protected areas and areas of particular natural value.
A review of areas of potential impact of the company on nature, carried out in 2019, confirmed that environmental aspects had been identified correctly.